Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fall Foliage :: Leopards and Camel

Sunnies :: Juicy Couture (buy similar)
Blouse :: H&M (buy similar)
Top :: GAP (buy similar)
Leggings :: Guess (buy similar)
Wedges :: Aldo Calcagni (buy similar)
Bag :: Givenchy Nightingale (buy here)
 
Just when we thought we had seen enough of the leopard print trend….it is still hanging on strong.  However, this time it is done in a different way. In season’s past, leopard prints have been shown mixed with other prints, styled in a feminine way. This season, they are used in a minimal approach keeping inline with Fall’s paired down dressing. This time around, pair with Fall’s  key color palette: camel, olive green, grey, navy and black. Leopard prints feel right at home with camel and I especially love it paired with my Givenchy nightingale! Give it a try today and see how you like it. The key to this look is that it MUST be combined with neutrals, rather than mixing prints.
 
Thanks for reading!

11 comments:

  1. Great outfit!Love your style.Leopard is my favorite print!

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of leopard for Fall as well. You're almost there :) Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thu, I have totally embraced leopard! :) And I love it on you here! Look at you rocking those wedges!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooow, you look great! Really nice outfit <3

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad leopard is still around b/c I've just gotten used to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leopard print looks amazing on you, and the whole look is really pretty. And I gotta say, you are one glam mommy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like always you look fantastic!! And almost ready to be a mommy :) a very very fashionable mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations! (sorry..i just learned that you're expecting another precious)
    you look gorgeous and glowing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look adorable!! congrats mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey thu!!! i missed you girl. congratulations!!! you look awesome girl, and i know you can't wait. i love leopard. i have a skirt and a pair of shoes in the print.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I welcome and read every comment, and will make every effort to reciprocate. If you enjoy my blog, please follow me using Google Friend Connect, Twitter and/or BlogLovin'. Have an awesome day - Thu