Some simple lifestyle changes that can help get rid of Cellulite
- Avoid toxins like excessive alcohol and cigarettes, which put a burden on your body's lymphatic system. This is one of the most important things you can do for your overall health, AND it helps get rid of cellulite.
- Improve your eating habits. This means eating lots of leafy greens and fruit. Organic food is better because it contains fewer toxins like pesticides.
- Avoid junk food, diet soda, processed foods, artificial colors and flavors, and saturated fats such as butter and animal fats. Limit sugar and salt, which aggravate fluid retention.
- Drink a lot of water to hydrate your body and flush out toxins. Eight to ten glasses a day are recommended.
- Maintain your healthiest weight. Yo-yo dieting can aggravate cellulite.
Most anti-cellulite creams have caffeine, which dehydrates the skin. This tightens and firms the skin for a temporary improvement in appearance. So it's not actually getting rid of the cellulite, just changing the way your skin looks, which can be a plus during bathing suit season. Cellulite-fighting creams can be expensive, and there have been many disappointed consumers. But if you want to give it a try why not check out Guam Beauty Mud. They offer a variety of treatments, creams, and scrubs to help reduce the appearance of cellulite and firm the skin using all natural products.
Right now Guam Beauty Mud is shipping for free until December 23rd and for readers of Just Tututiny get an additional 15% off by using code “justtututiny” at checkout.
Let me know if any of you ladies have tried their products before and have gotten good results. I can’t wait until post pregnancy to give them a try!