Happy Friday everyone!
I am a firm believer that brown leopard prints are as fabulous as it is neutral. You can wear it with almost anything and look ultra-stylish. But if the pattern is too ferocious for your taste try opting for a leopard piece in a black/white/grey palette instead. The smaller the dots, the less noticeable the actual leopard will be. This subtle experimentation with leopard print is a great way to work your way up to something more dramatic - like brown leopard pumps! These darker blend leopard prints will enable you to incorporate this trend into practically any outfit without standing out in the crowd, too much =)
I was tagged a while back in a fun post by Tiffany at Breakfast with Tiffany, I am super late but here are my answers to Tiff's questions:
- Do you live in the same town you grew up in?
- Yes, I've lived in Boston my entire life. Have always wanted to move to a warmer climate state but seem to always gravitate back here.
What is your favorite TV show?
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S which sadly has ended but I still watch DVDs now and then.
What is your favorite memory from high school?
- English class - 2nd period: I distinctively remember Hubby asking me out on a date and I said "No." Of course 8 months later I caved and here we are.
Who is someone that you look up to?
- My mother - she came to a foreign country all by herself to raise her children and to give them an opportunity to pursue their dreams.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- I will be done with school, hopefully will have passed the bar and find a job in the legal field and than FINALLY have more time to spend with my family instead of balancing work, school and family as I am doing now!
How did you get into blogging?
- I spent 2 years reading blogs before I was brave enough to post my own picture online for the world to see. I figure since I am always on the blogsphere anyways, might as well join in on the fun and make some fashionista friends along the way.
Where is one place you've never been that you really want to visit before you die?
- The Great Wall of China - I want to walk the whole thing with Hubby before we get old.
What is one thing you've never done that you really want to do at least once in your life?
- Explore Vietnam with my family so that we can learn more about our culture and background.
What do you like to do in your downtime?
- Watch Chinese and Korean dramas while knitting. (I am a multitasker at heart so I always have to keep busy)
What is your favorite comfort food?
What do you like to wear to lift your mood when the winter doldrums hits you?
- Any colorblocking outfit will do, the brighter the better!
Thank you Tiffany for thinking of me! Have a great weekend everyone!
Sweater :: Gap
Skirt & Booties :: Jessica Simpson via Macy's
Leggings :: HUE
Headband & Necklace :: Macy's