Remember these shoes I purchased HERE? Aren't they gorgeous! I love how comfortable they are too. I am a firm believer that leopard is neutral because it goes with everything!
But while I am solidly leopard-obsessed, I know that not all of you ladies are. Many of you have expressed uncertainty about rocking this particular pattern but they're easier to pull off than you think! For starters - since leopard print is so attention-grabbing, you don't need to go crazy with the rest of your outfit. A pair of printed pumps are perfect with a little black dress for a night out. Keep your accessories simple - with such a statement-making shoe, you don't want to look too flashy.
You can absolutely wear leopard print while still looking polished and put-together. They look great with a variety of different colors but especially brown and plum hues. Therefore I paired my exotic pumps with this brown tote to balance out the pink top. Pairing an over-sized top with a skinny leopard print heel is a good way to tone down the shoe and make it appropriate for different occasions. I took a step further and added a leopard scarf too - I'm a wild child I tell ya!
Leopard print shoes are an ideal way to add a bit of panache to your wardrobe. I am on the market for a nice and affordable pair of leopard print ballet flats as well for a comfortable-chic day look.
I want to dedicate this post to my blog friend Anupriya from Chappals vs Stilletoes. Last week Anupriya extended the Tell Me About yourself Award to me because she believed that my blog has inspired her. Well my dear - you inspire me everyday as well, I love coming to your blog to see your beautiful and colorful outfits. As per the rule here are 7 random facts about me:
- I am the youngest of 7.
- I came to the US when I was 2 but can speak Vietnamese fluently.
- The direct English translation of my name - Thu means Autumn therefore this season holds a special place in my heart.
- I met my hubby in 5th grade, we started dating in 10th grade and got married the day before our college graduation. [3 facts in 1 :)]
- I am a Chinese and Korean drama addict - my hubby would record these series for me to watch during my breaks.
- I have been a licensed manicurist since I was 16 to earn money for school.
- I love reading - my love for it came about when I won first place for reading the most books in 5th grade.
Thank you Anupriya for extending this award to me and to all of you ladies who take the time to visit my blog on a daily basis and leave such sweet and inspiring comments. Thank you so much and I hope you ladies have a great Tuesday!
Sweater :: H&M
Bottom :: XOXO via Macy's
Scarf :: eBay
Shoes :: Aldo Nolton
Bag :: Coach Kira Tote
Bracelet & Necklace :: eBay
Earrings :: Swapped