Friday, October 11, 2013

Out on a Lim :: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Part 1

 

 
Shorts :: H&M (similar here)
  Top :: Phillip Lim for Target (here)
Heels :: Zara Spat Heel (similar here)
Bag :: Phillip Lim for Target mini satchel with gusset (similar here)

I have to admit, I did not wake up at 6am to line up for the Phillip Lim collaboration with Target. It wasn't that I didn't want to, I just forgot...

In any case, after realizing my mistake a week later I began my search for the coveted bags. My hard work paid off. I was able to get my hands on a few of the bags from the collection. Most notably is the mini satchel with gusset as seen here. This particular bag resembles Phillip Lim's pashli mini satchel the most which costs about $650. Our mini gusset on the other hand was only $35!
The quality of the mini gusset was surprisingly really nice for a Target product. It's sturdy with all functioning hardware and most importantly it comes with a detachable shoulder strap which makes it versatile as well, always a plus!

Did you ladies snag anything during this collaboration? 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got pieces from the collectin! I was in Target this week & one day saw the mini yellow bag and another day saw the large grey one. Quality was surprisingly good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable bag! I love it. And the whole outfit is so nice, and looks pretty comfy while still being stylish ♥ xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I welcome and read every comment, and will make every effort to reciprocate. If you enjoy my blog, please follow me using Google Friend Connect, Twitter and/or BlogLovin'. Have an awesome day - Thu