Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall Essentials :: Layering with Faux Fur and Phillip Lim

Blouse :: Phillip Lim for Target (here)
  Faux Fur Vest:: H&M (similar here)
Jeans :: Mossimo Target (here) (Splurge pair here)
Shoes :: Aldo (similar here)
Bag :: Phillip Lim for Target yellow top handle bag (Sold Out) (Splurge here)
Necklace :: H&M (Splurge here)

Now that the cold weather is here it is time to bring out those layering pieces. Autumn is by far my favorite season and it brings out the best in fashion layering. As long as you have the right pieces and accessories, layering is not only comfortable it is chic as well. First pick out your favorite faux fur vest, add some patterns such as a floral blouse or polka dots or both in my case to complete your ensemble. Add some accessories such as jewelry, knitted hats or scarves to give your layering some depth then finish off with leggings/ripped jeans and you're ready to brave the brisk air. Here I added a gold tassel necklace and silver ring from Modern Design to complete my look, have fun and Happy Fall ladies!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I welcome and read every comment, and will make every effort to reciprocate. If you enjoy my blog, please follow me using Google Friend Connect, Twitter and/or BlogLovin'. Have an awesome day - Thu